Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Remember the Seinfeld episode about who could last the longest without... you know...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm in

  2. #22
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar
    Ditto, I think I have a pretty good head start though.

  3. #23
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Headstarts don't count. The clock started yesterday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I would already have a good headstart [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't posted in months [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    So how is everything "holding out"?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, I'm out! I was watching Andromeda and "Rommie" gets me all worked up! The wife was out so I...uh.... [img]redface.gif[/img] ...you mean this isn't a contest about spanking the monkey?

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    ...you mean this isn't a contest about spanking the monkey?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Dumps basket of dead kittens in Fluff's lap* Here's yesterday's tally...yer wife musta beenm gone all day... -_-

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh those poor kittens! Couldn't God kill a possum or something for that crime?

  9. #29
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell, I'll play, this is going to be easy!

    I haven't even BEEN to the white board this entire YEAR so far!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Oh those poor kittens! Couldn't God kill a possum or something for that crime?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now, now...possums serve a purpose. I...I'm not sure what, but...well, in any case, god could kill something completely worthless...like Anne Coulter or Bill O'Reilly...or just any right-wing pundit...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •